Dubbed as "one of the best triathlon races our country has to offer", Tabuelan 111 returns this June 10, 2018 to draw the best athletes here and abroad.
EliteGun Start: 6:30 AM
Body Marking: 4:00 AM
FullGun Start: 6:30 AM
Body Marking: 4:00 AM
HalfGun Start: 7:00 AM
Body Marking: 4:00 AM
RelayGun Start: 6:30 AM
Body Marking: 4:00 AM
How to Register Online
- STEP 1: Fill out the Online Registration Form
STEP 2: Pay the Registration Fee
- Credit Card / Debit Card / PayPal
Wilfredo Barcenas Jr. or Marifi Gerona
BPI Checking Account: 9130-0188-98
(If you paid via Credit Card / PayPal, proceed to STEP 4)
- STEP 3: Scan or take a photo of the deposit slip or payment receipt, and email it to email@example.com with the subject, "Deposit Slip: <Your Name>, Tabuelan 111 Triathlon 2018". Then Request the organizer to confirm your registration.
- STEP 4: Receive Confirmation Email. It will contain instructions on how to claim your Race Kit.
Early Bird Registration
Early Bird registration period is from December 15, 2017 to January 31, 2018 or until the maximum of 600 athletes are filled-out. Only early registrants' race kits will be PERSONALIZED with their complete names on the medals, nicknames on the race bibs and finisher shirts.
Why Join Tabuelan 111 Triathlon?
Tabuelan 111 is a perfect venue to test one’s endurance and skill since it is scheduled a few weeks before the Ironman 70.3 Philippines. Tabuelan Mayor Rex Gerona and the organizing team makes sure that the race would be unforgettable and checked every single detail of organizing a good race.
The day before race day, Tabuelan 111 offers a Holy Mass at 4pm followed by a sumptuous dinner buffet and live entertainment during the race briefing. Spectacular fireworks display also set the mood of the race.
During race day, we have Zumba for all at the beachfront and group photo ops. All the athletes and their bikes are blessed by the Tabuelan parish priest before the race starts. The race organizer, race director with their team of marshals makes sure that every participant is safe and race-ready. The much needed water stations are located every single kilometer of the course, which offers ice-cold water and fruits to help athletes complete their race even until after cut-off time. The locals are also encouraging as they sit alongside the bike/run course and cheer the athletes on.
During the bike course, safety is guaranteed as the roads are closed to traffic and bike marshals are constantly checking the route. This is the only local triathlon wherein roads are really closed to ensure safety of the athletes.
After crossing the finish line, athletes are greeted with a finisher’s medal, buffet lunch and lots of fluids to start their recovery.
The Tabuelan 111 triathlon is not an easy race and athletes have to train just like their preparations for the upcoming Ironman 70.3 Philippines. Tabuelan 111 is now considered as one of the best triathlon races our country has to offer. It has everything any triathlete would want at any race. So register NOW!
Also read SwimBikeRun's article: Top 5 Must-Do Triathlons. A quick Google search would also give you plenty more reasons to join.
- The organizers will only accept the first 600 registrants, which includes already the Full, Half, and Relay categories. Relay will be counted as 3 pax.
- The Race Director and Race Referee shall have the authority to disqualify participants.
- Medical personnel shall have ULTIMATE AND FINAL authority to remove a participant from the race if the participant is judged to be physically incapable of continuing the race without risk of serious injury or death. Participants who receive IV treatment during the event will be withdrawn from the race.
- No contestant may use alcohol or any illegal, detrimental or dangerous drugs, stimulants, depressants or other substances with the intent to improve their performance, eliminate the sense of fatigue or for any other purpose.
- Good sportsman-like conduct will be demanded of all competitors. Fraud, theft and acts of grossly unsportsman-like conduct are grounds for immediate disqualification and will result in competitors being prevented from competing in any event in the future.
- If a competitor decides to withdraw from the race at any time, it is their responsibility to notify the support station captain, race official or the Information Centre. Failure to give notification after withdrawing from the race may result in the competitor being prevented from competing in any event in the future.
- We reserve the right to make rule changes at any time provided all athletes are notified in writing and/or at the pre-race compulsory briefing.
- No headphones or headsets may be worn during the race.
- Race entrants may not compete with a bare torso.
- The responsibility of keeping on the correct course and loop counts rests with the competitor.
- Any protests regarding decisions made by Race Officials must be made in person and received by the Race Referee or Race Director within two hours of finishing the event. The protest note should be handed in to the Information Centre.
- Swim Course closes at exactly 1 hour and 30 minutes after the race start.
- Bike Course closes at exactly 6 hours after the race start.
- The Race Director has the right to remove all competitors from the course after the official cut offtime of 9 hours.
- Swim will start at 6:30am (Full & Relay) and 7:00am (Half)
- Swim course will be closed 1 hour 30 minutes from race start.
- Each swimmer must wear the cap provided at registration.
- No fins, paddles, snorkels, flotation devices of any kind are permitted.
- Swim goggles or face masks may be worn.
- No individual paddlers or escorts allowed.
- Swimmers will be required to have race officials mark their race number on their arms and calves
- Any assistance required during swim will result in disqualification.
- The bike course will close 6 hours after the start of the race.
- No drafting is permitted. The cycle draft zone is a 7 metre by 3-metre rectangle. When overtaking, a competitor has 15 seconds to pass through this zone. The cyclist overtaken has 15 seconds to drop out of the draft zone. First violation is a stand down, second violation will result in disqualification. A four-minute stand down time penalty will be incurred for all drafting and blocking infringements imposed by race technical officials. This time penalty will be served on the course.
- Each competitor must wear a race number at all times while on the course. Race numbers issued by Tabuelan 111 identify the official competitors in the race. Numbers must be placed on the back of the cyclist upper clothing where it is clearly visible. A numbered tag will also be placed on the bike frame and must remain on the bike throughout the race. Folding, cutting race numbers, intentional alteration of any kind, or failure to wear race numbers is STRICTLY PROHIBITED and may result in disqualification.
- Helmets must be available commercially and without any further modifications. Any contestant seen riding without wearing an approved helmet will be immediately disqualified. Leather or vinyl hairnet helmets will NOT be allowed. Athletes not wearing helmets with chinstrap secured during any section of the bike leg will be disqualified and removed from the course.
- Athletes who withdraw at any time on Race Day must notify the Information Centre.
- No individual support allowed. Ample support stations will be provided. Friends, family members, coaches or supporters of any type may NOT bike or drive along side competitors, may not pass food or other items to competitors and should be warned to stay completely clear of all competitors to avoid their disqualification. It is your responsibility to immediately reject any attempt to assist, follow or escort.
- Each participant will be INDIVIDUALLY RESPONSIBLE for repair and maintenance of his/her own bike. Assistance by anyone other than official technical support personnel will be grounds for immediate disqualification. This disallows the use of spare wheels and back-up bikes and requires that each competitor be prepared to handle any possible mechanical malfunction.
- Cyclists are expected to heed directions and instructions of all race officials and public authorities. Participant may run / walk their bike if necessary.
- Competitors are individually responsible for following the Municipal traffic road code and are solely responsible for the consequences of any infractions. KEEP TO THE RIGHT. DO NOT UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES CROSS YELLOW CENTRE LINES.
- Blocking or restricting the ability of cyclists to pass is prohibited. Cyclists must ride as close to the RIGHT hand side of the road as possible, unless passing. Failure to do so will result in a four minute stand-down on the course.
- The event will close 9 hours after the start of the race.
- No form of locomotion other than running or walking is allowed.
- Runners must wear the race number at all times on the course. Race numbers issued by TABUELAN 111 identify the official contestants in the race. Folding, cutting race number, intentional alteration of any kind, or failure to wear the race number is STRICTLY PROHIBITED and may result in disqualification. Race number must be placed on the front of the runner’s upper clothing where it is clearly visible and must not be obscured from view.
- No individual support vehicles or non-participant escort runners or cyclists are allowed. This is an INDIVIDUAL endurance event. Team work as a result of outside assistance which provides an advantage over single competitors is not allowed. Individual support vehicles or non-participant escort runners will result in disqualification. A non-participant escort runner includes participants who have withdrawn from the race, have been disqualified or have finished the race. Friends, family members, coaches or supporters of any type may not bike, drive or run alongside competitors, may not pass food or other items to competitors and should be warned to stay completely clear of all participants to avoid the disqualification of a participant. It is the responsibility of each competitor to immediately reject any attempt to assist, follow or escort. It is permissible for contestants who are still competing to run with other contestants who are also still competing.
- Runners are expected to follow the directions and instructions of all race officials and public authorities.
- Breaches of the rules will incur a four-minute stand-down period on the course. Breaches include outside assistance and pacing. More than one breach anytime during the race will incur disqualification.
One race kit will be provided for every Full and Half distance registrant. For Relay, 3 race kits will be provided.
Race Kit Distribution
Buffet Dinner & Lunch
All participants will enjoy a Buffet Dinner (June 9) and Buffet Lunch (June 10). Participants may avail extra meal wrist bands for their guests at these prices:
- ONLY 150/pax for Adults per meal (dinner & lunch)
- ONLY 100/pax for Children 12 years old and below per meal (dinner & lunch)
Accommodations / Resort
For inquiries on accommodation, please contact Ms. Inma Bandolon at +639295829184.
Contact the Race Organizer
For any inquiries about this race, please contact the race organizer directly:
- Jun Barcenas
- Other Contact Info