Started in 2016, City RUN Philippines: Run for Books! Run for the Youth is conceptualized to promote the importance of books and libraries and how the youth should value right information towards the goal of developing one’s nation and promote responsible citizenship in celebration of the Library and Information Services (LIS) Month and Population and Development Week every November.
This year, City RUN Philippines is happening in CDC Parade Grounds, Clark Field Pampanga to accommodate more runners who have the same advocacy of love for books and like for reading, thus building a young community of readers. The organizers of City RUN Philippines have chosen public libraries and the Tahanang Walang Hagdan, Inc. to be the beneficiaries of the event.
- Race Bib
- Snacks + Pocari Sweat
- Finisher's Medal for the top 50 runners in each race category
Awards & Prizes (Men's and Women's)
- 2.5K [1st Place-P2,000; 2nd Place-P1,500; 3rd Place-P1,000]
- 5K [1st Place-P2,500; 2nd Place-P2,000; 3rd Place-P1,500]
- 10K [1st Place-P3,000; 2nd Place-P2,500; 3rd Place-P2,000]
[Click on the "Insert/edit image" button above to add your medal design here, if any. Otherwise, remove this section.]
How to Register Online
- STEP 1: Fill out the Online Registration Form
STEP 2: Pay the Registration Fee
- Credit Card / Debit Card / PayPal
BDO Savings AccountE4E Business Ventures006620150526
(If you paid via Credit Card / PayPal, proceed to STEP 4)
- STEP 3: Scan or take a photo of the deposit slip or payment receipt, and email it to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject, "Deposit Slip: <Your Name>, City RUN Philippines". Then Request the organizer to confirm your registration.
- STEP 4: Receive Confirmation Email. It will contain instructions on how to claim your Race Kit.
Offline Registration Sites
IMEREX PLAZA HOTEL
(Sto. Rosario, Angeles)
PHILIPPINE CHRISTIAN BOOKSTORE
(near Holy Angel University and Holy Family Academy Grade School
(2/F Bartmall, Angeles City)
(Balibago, Angeles City)
[Do you have specific Rules for your race? Write them here.]
Race Kit Distribution Schedule
Kits will be available a week before the event tentatively from November 6-8, 2017 at the Museum of Philippine Social History.
Social Media and Other Links
Sports and Fitness Academy, a division of E4E Business Ventures, that focuses on organizing running and other sporting events, food bazaar, culinary contests and other fitness-related activities.
Two of its pilot events are Clark Pulayan: Heritage RUN and City RUN Philippines. The two running events are advocacy-driven. Clark Pulayan: Heritage RUN aims to promote the Filipino heritage in general and the Kapampangan culture in particular, while City RUN Philippines aims to promote books and the role of youth in nation building dubbed, Run for Books! Run for the Youth!
[Write something about the Race Director here.]
- The Little Preacher
- Tahanang Walang Hagdan, Inc.
- Pocari Sweat
- Mr Hat Gulaman
- Nepo Mall Angeles
Contact the Race Organizer
For any inquiries about this race, please contact the race organizer directly:
- Roilingel P. Calilung
- Other Contact Info