Frequently Asked Questions by Runners
What is Race.ph?
Race.ph is a website that allows runners like you to register and pay online for Fun Runs, Marathons, Triathlons and similar fitness events.
Describe the online registration process.
- From the Timeline, pick a race you'd like to join by clicking on it.
- Fill out the online registration form (usually found at the right sidebar of any race event page) with your details, then click on "Register".
- Make the payment online via credit card, PayPal or offline methods such as Bank Deposit.
- Wait for the confirmation email.
- If you paid online, you will receive the confirmation immediately.
- If you paid offline, send an email to the race organizer with your proof of payment (e.g. deposit slip or receipt). The race organizer will confirm your payment, and you will receive your confirmation email.
- Print the confirmation email and present it to the organizer when claiming your race kit.
Can me and my friends register as a group?
Yes, please email us at
with the details of each group member: name, sex, birthday, contact number, email address, emergency contact name & number, category/distance, and shirt size. We will reply to you with a link to your customized payment page where you can pay via Credit Card / PayPal. You may also choose to pay via offline methods such as Bank Deposit.
What are my payment options?
Depending on the race organizer, you will have one or more of the following options:
- Credit Card (via PayPal)
- Bank Deposit
- Money Remittance (e.g. M/Cebuana Lhuillier, Palawan Express, Western Union, LBC, etc)
- Globe GCash
I have a credit card, but no PayPal account.
The payment page will have two options you can choose from:
- "I have a PayPal account" - will allow you to use your existing account
- "I do not have a PayPal account" - will ask you to enter your credit card information and will create a new PayPal account for you.
Are Credit Card / PayPal payments safe?
Yes, here's why:
- You make the actual payment in the PayPal website. Race.ph will never get a copy of your credit card information.
- PayPal uses SSL 3.0 (Secure Sockets Layer) protocol with an encryption key length of 128-bits (the highest level commercially available). This means that your credit card information is encrypted. More info here.
Can I pay using my friend's credit card / PayPal account?
Yes. Just fill out the online registration form with your details, but when you are redirected to the payment page, have your friend fill out the payment form.
Can one credit card / PayPal account be used to pay for more than one registrant in the same race?
Yes. Let each registrant fill out the online registration form with his/her details, but when redirected to the payment page, let the credit card / PayPal account holder fill out the payment form. Repeat the process for each registrant.
I paid through Bank Deposit or money remittance (Lhuillier, Western Union etc). Where do I send my deposit slip / receipt?
Send it to the email address of the race organizer. See the "Contact Info" section of the race event page to get this email address.
Confirmation of Registration/Payment
How do I know whether my registration is confirmed?
You will receive an email confirming your payment and successful registration.
I didn't receive any confirmation email, what do I do?
It might have ended up in your Spam, Bulk or other special folders. If you can't find it there, please contact us.
I have already emailed my deposit slip / receipt to the organizer, but my registration is still unconfirmed. What do I do?
Contact the race organizer and remind them to confirm your registration. See the "Contact Info" section of the race event page to get their contact details.
Claiming of Race Kit
How and when can I get my race kit?
This depends on the race organizer. Most of the time, there is a "Race Kit Distribution" section in the race event page with the details of the distribution schedule. If not, please contact the race organizer. See the "Contact Info" section of the race event page to get their contact details.
I have inquiries about a race, who do I ask?
Please contact the race organizer directly. See the "Contact Info" section of the race event page to get their contact details.
The race I want to join is not listed in Race.ph.
Please email us and we will include it in our list.
When do you post photos of the races I've joined?
Race.ph event pages turn into photo galleries once the races have concluded.
You can upload your photos so others will see them. You can also encourage your friends and/or photographers you know to upload their photos.
We will never sell or share your personal information. We will never spam you.