Occupation & Background
- National Elite Triathlon Coach
- Sports & Events Management Consultant
- Multisport & Bike Store Operator
- Triathlon Association of the Philippines (TRAP)
- Head Coach, TBS TEAMBIKESTOP, Events & Multisport
- Head Coach, TEAM SIPAG PILIPINAS, Multisport Elite Team Program
- Consultant, Gabriel's Symphony Foundation (GCF)
- Coach & Event Director, Pinay In Action (PIA)
Achievements & Experience
- 11 Years Full time in Triathlon Coaching
- 14 Years in Sports Events Management and consulting
- Spearheaded the Regional Grassroot program and talent identification for Triathlon in the Philippines.
- Worked with international triathlon brand events such as: Ironman Expo & merchandising,
- Challenge Family Triathlon and Powerman Duathon races.
- Worked as assistant coach at the 2009 ITU World Championships, Junior/Under-23 (Pre-Worlds
- Camp, Runaway Bay, Gold Coast, Australia).
- Organized overseas high performance camps for Philippine team delegation since 2007 up to the present. 2014 Youth Olympic Games qualifiers YOG, Asian Games and Seagames. Presently planning for 2018 YOG & 2020 Tokyo Olympics.
- Worked as an assistant coach to world’s best elite squad in Triathlon – TeamTBB
- Worked as the Store Manager for The Bike Boutique, Subic Bay Branch.
- Organized and coached the first Philippine National Duathlon team in 2003 and brought the team at the 2005 ITU World Duathlon, New Castle, Australia, NSW – First Filipino World Championships finisher.
- Established Clark Freeport and Subic Bay Freeport as the premiere multisport-tourism region.
Downloadable PDF: Training Programs
Beginner Triathlon Training (Free Sample Program)
Learn how to train for your first beginner triathlon.