RUN for Christ: It’s great to be “spiritually” healthy is organized by The Little Preacher and Sports and Fitness Academy, two divisions of E4E Business Ventures, aims to unite and bring together all believers of the Lord's gospel. There are a lot of symbols of unity and one of each is through running. This is what RUN for Christ is all about.
There are many ways on how you can participate and support the RUN. As everyone belongs to one body, Jesus Christ, we invite everyone to take their part by choosing any of the following:
- All volunteers will be deployed in five stations in the route map. They will be assigned in a particular station and will serve water to all runners. (Maximum number of volunteers is 25)
- One can be a sponsor by sponsoring one promotional tarpaulin of the race (3" x 6") where the life verse of the sponsor is reflected.
- Runners are divided into two: the official runners and the promo runners. The official runners need to pay PhP 350 as registration fee for the race inclusive of shirts, sling bags, racebib, finisher's medal and snacks. The promo runners will only have to pay PhP 100.00 for the racebib. Only official runners are eligible to win any of the prizes at stake.
- Sweepers are responsible in checking and clearing the roads that all runners pass through and making sure that all runners are safe by checking the roads from time to time. (Maximum number of sweepers is 10)
- The Secretariat is responsible in the information dissemination as well as in the publicity and promotion of the event. (Maximum number of members of the Secretariat is 5).
Together let's all unite and be one as we all RUN for Christ!
- Race Bib
- Snacks + Pocari Sweat
- Finisher's Medal for the top 50 runners in each race category
Awards & Prizes (Men's and Women's)
- 2.5K [1st Place-P2,000; 2nd Place-P1,500; 3rd Place-P1,000]
- 5K [1st Place-P2,500; 2nd Place-P2,000; 3rd Place-P1,500]
- 10K [1st Place-P3,000; 2nd Place-P2,500; 3rd Place-P2,000]
How to Register Online
- STEP 1: Fill out the Online Registration Form
STEP 2: Pay the Registration Fee
- Credit Card / Debit Card / PayPal
BDO Savings AccountE4E Business Ventures006620150526
(If you paid via Credit Card / PayPal, proceed to STEP 4)
- STEP 3: Scan or take a photo of the deposit slip or payment receipt, and email it to email@example.com with the subject, "Deposit Slip: <Your Name>, RUN for Christ". Then Request the organizer to confirm your registration.
- STEP 4: Receive Confirmation Email. It will contain instructions on how to claim your Race Kit.
Offline Registration Sites
IMEREX PLAZA HOTEL
(Sto. Rosario, Angeles)
PHILIPPINE CHRISTIAN BOOKSTORE
(near Holy Angel University and Holy Family Academy Grade School
(2/F Bartmall, Angeles City)
(Balibago, Angeles City)
Race Kit Distribution Schedule
Kits will be available a week before the event tentatively from August 16-18, 2017 at the Museum of Philippine Social History.
Social Media and Other Links
Sports and Fitness Academy, a division of E4E Business Ventures, that focuses on organizing running and other sporting events, food bazaar, culinary contests and other fitness-related activities.
Two of its pilot events are Clark Pulayan: Heritage RUN and City RUN Philippines. The two running events are advocacy-driven. Clark Pulayan: Heritage RUN aims to promote the Filipino heritage in general and the Kapampangan culture in particular, while City RUN Philippines aims to promote books and the role of youth in nation building dubbed, Run for Books! Run for the Youth!
- The Little Preacher
- Tahanang Walang Hagdan, Inc.
- Pocari Sweat
- Mr Hat Gulaman
- Nepo Mall Angeles
Contact the Race Organizer
For any inquiries about this race, please contact the race organizer directly:
- Roilingel P. Calilung
- Other Contact Info